CityDesk is a desktop content management system for publishing small- to medium-sized web sites. It's quick to learn and easy to use, yet deceptively powerful. I use the Home version of CityDesk to maintain this site.
CityDesk is a product of Fog Creek Software.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is CityDesk?
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements
- What Are The 3 Versions of CityDesk?
- Reviews Of CityDesk
- CityDesk News Articles
- Where Can I Discuss CityDesk?
- Where Can I Find Helpful Info?
- Who Uses CityDesk?
- Where Can I Find CityDesk Consultants?
- Are There Any CityDesk Utilities?
- Why Can't An Article And A Folder Have The Same Name?
- How Can I Put HTML In Extras Fields?
- How Can I Create A Custom 404 Page?
- How Can I Find All Articles Linking To A Specific Item?